i

Saturday, February 6, 2010

I love my family!

OH MAN!!! Did I say I love my family!!! My Brother, Sister/inlaw  and nephew came to visit with me today, and I got to do my Nephew's pictures (in a post below)
 They even brought me Krispy Kreme doughnuts which I have not had in more than a year!!! YUMMY with my cup of tea this afternoon!

Evie with her Uncle, they really enjoyed each other today I think! My beautiful SIL in the background who is ALMOST due with my niece! Evie is VERY excited to meet her cousin! 


You know, this boy is such a treasure, everything he does is just a delight to me. I love his sweet smiles and I love that he will make a "mean mug" on demand! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

2 comments:

JenniferJoy said...

How adorable! (ALL these pictures!!)

Can't wait to see Matthew with his little girl! awww!!

Tammie said...

Great pictures, yet again. Thanks for sharing!

And me too, Jennifer! Awwww!