While I passionately HATE the term "fetus" (This term detaches the world from the soul and life within the womb, rather than say baby and offend some they say fetus, as if it is just another type of tissue inside the body. I hate the term, my children were ALL babies inside the womb from the moment that the Lord began to weave.)
This video is amazing. What an incredible thing it is to have the technology to look inside to a "hidden place" where the Lord is knitting together precious fearfully and wonderfully made babies!
As a follower of Christ and as the mommy of a baby who is part African American I can promise you I did NOT read this website without many many tears. Our world is turning against it's own children, they are exchanging their inheritance for the now and for the idol of self. It is utterly beyond me how a country who claims to be so "politically correct" can blatantly follow the ideals of a woman so wicked as Margaret Sanger who's goal was to eliminate all but those she deemed fit to live.I praise the Lord daily for my Evelyn's birthmother, who despite all the odds chose to give precious Evie life and to become a heroine and the answer to years and years of my prayers.
3 comments:
Great post- thanks for sharing the videos! Amazing and shocking- respectively. I knew this was her agenda and that she was succeeding, yet it is awful to hear anyway.
Here's a little info about the word fetus, it's Latin and actually means offspring, bringing forth, hatching of young, having the same characteristics as the parents. How society has managed to twist it's meaning is so sad. It can also be translated as "little one".
I'll have to watch the videos when I have more time, but I have known about this agenda for a long time.
This is part of our history that no one talks about or learns. Some of those people who supported Sanger also supported Hitler.
Bekki, isn't it terribly sad that our culture has so twisted words to make them mean what they want them to, like Gay, which used to mean happy... today well.. being gay is anything but happiness.
Which is where my distain for the word fetus, it disassociates the true "life" and doesn't at all stand for offspring anymore.
Post a Comment