Every time I think Zoe may meet her end, she redeems herself by how devoted to Carter J she is
(my children forgot to put ON the vests I carefully remembered to take to keepers too, which I discovered when I looked at the pictures!)
two doctors appointments with SCARY tests in one day are not fun
however
My liver enzymes are within normal limits (the high side of normal) BUT normal!
I am no longer in liver failure
There are no tumors or nodules on my thyroid
and
my blood tests are showing now that the auto immune activity is now GONE.
I am not completely well, there are some new things they found. But right now I have renewed hope of being a normal functioning person again!!!
Taking Carter J in for a blood draw was an emotionally draining way to spend my afternoon.
However, watching Taye pick out and GET the new hair cut "with spikes" was a LOT of fun!





2 comments:
Love Evie's new outfits & Taye looks very handsome with his new haircut!
So thankful that you have hope for wellness and Taye's haircut is so adorable. (In a manly way, of course ;D)
Post a Comment