Yes, I am very thankful this week! Here is why:
1. My beautiful little model who helps me advertise that the loft is now a studio... (I'm taking a short break right now, but wow I'd love to do portraits of your kids in my loft studio this winter!)
2. GORGEOUS brown eyes and a sparkly smile on a silly little girl!
3. A little girl who gets crazy curls and a sweet smile when the tylonal kicks in during a nasty virus...
4. The sweet excitement on a little boy when he discovered his cousin Evie came to his birthday party!
5. The thrill of watching him "help" her have a good time
6. Beautiful blue eyed birthday boys
7: Watching him catch Evie so she'd be "safe" at the bottom of the slide
8. Rosy cheeked boys enjoying snow-cones on a hot summer day
9. GORGEOUS brown eyes on a sweet little girl
10: The incredible opportunities that arise from adoption, the comfort God can give to a grieving heart and the beauty of touching a life and shining God's light into it even if for only a moment.
I will always treasure this baby's time in our home (I blocked her face for privacy reasons)
But even more, I treasure the opportunity to pray for her and her mom & sisters for the rest of my life.
I am blessed with an amazing husband and five beautiful children and somewhere out there our number six is waiting for us!











1 comment:
Dear Mosey, I can not to tell you how much I appreciate and like your blog, your photos, your words! God bless you very-very much! Marta
Post a Comment