To me the most momentous thing that happened over the past week was that on Saturday I was FINALLY able to let a small portion of my creativity loose, that creativity that has been threatening my sanity over the past four weeks of sitting in a chair recuperating from this surgery.
My amazing boys and my AWESOME hubby hauled all my backdrops and props and helped arrange everything for me and I was able to click away.
The main reason for the shoot of a few of my babies was for this "Little Hatchlings" headband!
Another very momentous thing for me as I so enjoy doing this type of work!
Please be sure to swing by and visit her etsy shop
I love this headband, and many of her others, her work is beautiful!
I also got to break in a new backdrop and some new ideas I had while "sitting"
In the end it was a lot for my physically, But the benifit emotionally was worth it's weight in gold for me! OH to be creative and useful again! It was GREAT! AND I have some new pictures for my picture wall.
Be sure and check out:
A Moment Cherished where I've linked up to Momentous Monday!












1 comment:
LOVE the closeup of them drinking the soda...sooo cute & creative!
Post a Comment