i

Friday, March 1, 2013

March Day 1: a hobby

of course my favorite hobby is photography but close behind is being creative and decorating...
Love when all three come together! 
I made this wall hanging from a pine board, spray painted it
then printed 6x9 pictures and modge podged them to the board and then put a big thick coat across the top.
Screw into the wall in a stud (it's kinda heavy) and WHALA! 


I'm not usually partial to black and whites, but something so 
classic as hospital pictures of my babes
just screamed for black and whites.

I added text to my pictures.... these are the important dates in my life... 
our marriage, our children's births... 


 I asked my husband to describe our marriage in three words or less... His answer:
Unwavering Dedication

Seriously... I love this man! 

I thought it'd be fun to show you a closer shot of each of our precious babies! 
(notice that the Lord planned out their birthdays, 
with the oldest first in the year and following IN ORDER down to the youngest...)
 Cool huh... God is pretty neat to give us little gifts like that. 


And just for fun.... because I talked about it recently, our kids names mean:
Caleb: Brave, bold & loyal......... Jaden: God has heard


Tayelan: God has been seen........... Carter: Deliverer 


Evelyn: Living Light......... Lydia, Noble Beauty

No comments: