I just could never put into words how much I love her
how much I adore holding her, burying my nose in her soft curls
kissing her forehead when she firmly plants it against my lips for "kssss"
oh how I adore her smiles, and her sweet gentle spirit.
I LOVE it when her first word ever was mama, how she cried and cried saying mama until I
took her and then she placed her chubby little fingers on my cheeks and looked me in the eye
and with such emotion said "MAMA" and then snuggled in.
My heart bursts with love
I am so blessed by this little one,
so incredibly blessed and not one moment of this blessing is lost on me.
I love that sparkle in her eyes, the little rolls on her thighs.
How she lights up our world.
I love you Lydia with my whole entire heart!






No comments:
Post a Comment