Today's post, is not written by me.
I wanted my oldest son to share his heart with you on the topic of autism
Even though we are truly just getting our feet wet in learning HOW to live effectively
with it, we HAVE been living with it for quite some time...
So, I won't go on, I'll let Caleb share with you how he sees things.
Sometimes its hard, he will either be in a good mood or a
bad mood if you talk to him and listen too what he has
to say he will open up and tell you what is wrong.
When he is in a good mood and you ask to play with him or just talk to him
he can be really fun, but other time it's not so fun. It can really be hard
for me to control myself and not get mad.
I am working on not getting mad when he picks on me.
He will sometimes just sit quietly for hours and play legos,
most the time I just like to go sit down and play with him.
I love him. :)



2 comments:
That is precious. You are raising a fine young man (or should I say young MEN). I was so blessed just reading this post.
That was very sweet and beautiful photos of the two of them! Missy
Post a Comment