I just have to share a story of God's amazing faithfulness, these absolutely adorable boys are a direct answer to my specific prayers. I LOVE seeing how the Lord leads and then answers.!
I think it was almost two years ago when we had this amazing outgoing vibrant couple over for dinner, they had been waiting for a while for their referral for their "sibling group" from Ethiopia. At the time we had been waiting for our own adoption to make some sort of movement for quite some time.
As we got to know these two every time I saw them I just had this overwhelming desire to pray for twins. No idea why. It is incredible to me still to this day how the Lord works, as time went by and they slowly moved up on the list to get their children that burden became heavier and heavier on my heart. One night I mentioned it to "the Boss" and he said that he had also been praying for twins for them. I was to say the least shocked but really excited. When I mentioned to our friend that we were praying for twins I remember her looking so shocked yet so excited, you see, she had teased her husband even before they were married that one day they were going to have twin boys. (so now I was praying for twin boys)
Things seemed to be creeping along and as anyone who has ever waited on an adoption knows the wait can just tear you apart at moments. It seems like suddenly after Christmas time last year things picked up, unexplainably things started to happen quickly and then... YES they got "THE CALL" that they had twin boys waiting for them!!!!
Today was SO special for me, words just can't say!!! I finally got to meet these precious little boys that I have been praying for even before they were born... The boys are actually about 3 weeks older than Evie and just as sweet as they can be a true answer to prayer. I think she is well pleased with her new friends!





1 comment:
What a blessing!
Congratulations to your friends!
Post a Comment