i

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sometimes you don't feel very, happy birthday


Yesterday was my 32nd birthday. I'm good with that


 I was blessed with presents and singing in my bed

friendships and fellowship

opportunities to serve 

hugs

&
love

however
The day also held

medical issues

tears

heartache

broken hearts

hurts

fear

grief

Right now we are a community of believers grieving and loving those who have lost 
with all of our hearts standing firm in prayer and friendship.
This church is a family.

And God is our faithful Father

7 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

neat, I'll be turning 32 soon too!!! Sorry about the lost

Jeanette said...

While we are grieving in loss...I do wish you a Happy Birthday.

Smith Family said...

I will lift up in prayer those who are grieving in loss.

Happy Birthday! (I didn't realize we are the same age.)

Unknown said...

Well for what it's worth, "Happy Birthday." I'm sorry that it couldn't be a day full of joy.

Debbie said...

I am sad to hear that you are not feeling like such a happy birthday. Your name came to my mind this morning and maybe it was the Lord laying you upon my heart for this reason and I prayed for you.

Sharmin said...

Happy Birthday. I pray for joy for your birthday.

A friend of mine has a blog, each Friday she does a "Show Us Your Life" and this Friday will be all about adoption stories. You can find her at www.kellyskornerblog.com (I think that's it!) She is expecting their 2nd miracle baby, a little girl who will be named Hollis.

Valerie said...

I am sorry for whatever it is that causing you heartache, but I do wish you a happy Birthday. May our Father give you and others comfort.