Poor guy, completely wiped out from being up most of the night to prepare for another EEG test at the hospital.
The test went well, we don't have any results and won't until either the doctor calls or we have his next 6 month appointment. Caleb is actually doing pretty good. No big seizures, however he has been having some breakthroughs which make him feel like he is going to have a big one but then they never progress very far.
Thus the second EEG to see if there is still seizural activity, which would just mean either an increase in his dose or a change of medication... (PRAYING we don't have to change meds.) He is finally adjusted to the Keppra and life is moving smoothly again with only minor side effects.
I see so much growth in this boy of mine with all that he has to face, he has compassion for others and a deeper reliance on the Lord for what he goes through.
He learns every time I seizure begins to come up to "cast his cares upon the Lord"
As a mommy it is painful to watch, but yet I know that the eternal good in his heart outweighs the temporary physical trial. I love my boy, I am so proud of how he has handled the diagnosis of epilepsy.
I am proud of how he has instantly taken Carter J under his wing and encouraged and protected HIM through his diagnosis of Epilepsy.
Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose

No comments:
Post a Comment