i

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday Ten ~creativity abounds~

This week, Ten pictures to show off....
My parents are incredible artists, my dad is a fine wood worker and my mom is a polymer clay expert 
One of the recent things they are doing is combining their amazing talents and doing decorative bowls, bracelets and many more wonderful beautiful things as well as continuing each in their own endeavors. 



Be SURE to go check out their work in greater detail!!!


YES, that is CLAY inlaid into this fine wood bowl, isn't it gorgeous! It is SO intricate!!



Evie is also expressing her creativity by the beautiful wardrobe she picked today... (she even put her leg warmers on herself.) 



AND My hubby and I have been WORKING away on my new business website (he is beyond awesome at making my dreams show up on my computer screen! Enjoy your tiny peak, It'll be released soon!) 
AND I designed my new business cards... I am SO excited with how they came out I even danced and squealed and jumped around! 



No comments: