i

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday Ten ~my little pumpkins~

 Saturday was Evie's FIRST trip to the pumpkin patch!
She LOVED it and I'm pretty sure she sat on EVERY SINGLE pumpkin in the patch and said cheese...


The rule is, you have to be able to carry it out yourself to take it home, 
So the very serious hunt began to find the biggest possible pumpkin that could still be hefted!





Evie, exploding out of the slide! 
She LOVES slides and this crazy one was no exception, 
first time she really smiled and laughed (belly laughter) since she'd cut her mouth a few days before!




These, two... Oh me...
I have a scrapbook page of them when they are one and two years old called 
"partners in crime" 
and they continue to live up to that title.
This picture makes me laugh, the mischief you see in those sparkly eyes and Taye's body language,
yep, that is my life. (By the way, this truck was the "table" in the little picnic area at the patch. I'd never let my kids stand on a moving truck like this... but I guess I do let them stand on tables  hehehe) 



No comments: