i

Friday, January 30, 2015

When the big picture is overwhelming...

It's time to step further in and focus on the minor details...


I was sick the first half of the week, along with Princess Sunshine


and as life goes, when mommy gets sick, everything tends to fall apart...
I was SO overwhelmed by it all and worn thin in the hardness of parenting
the broken heart of mothering broken hearts...


I knew it was time to take a step closer, and find the small, the beautiful and remember 
that if the Lord makes incredible detail and beauty in even the smallest things 


He is all the more at work creating beauty in the BIG things in life
like my children and the complex needs each one...


If He creates such elegance in the death of a flower


Isn't He even more concerned with beauty in the life of His child


Remembering that He is at work in all the great and all the small details


Every moment


and every day...


So of course in the thick of this motherhood journey, 
He is creating beauty...
He is writing His story for each of these children
and refining me


I pray that knowing that...
encourages YOU

1 comment:

Renata said...

I needed to read this right now.
Thank you!