Last week I saw on The Little Red Hen that my dear friend is participating in this Tuesday Ten... I LOVED seeing a sum up of her week with ten pictures... Visiting the blog "Under the Table and Dreaming" was a delight as well: So I decided to try it too.
Because we all know I'm just a big copy cat
(remember imitation is the sincerest form of flattery)
This is a REALLY neat idea
We all know I'm not very good at sticking to and doing these things BUT,
I am doing it this week and you may or may not see it again!
(hows that for noncommittal)
As I thought about this it also reminded me of the "Thankful Tuesday" posts I used to participate in, this is rather a list of things I'm thankful for as well.
ENJOY a peak into my WEEK
#1: My faithful delphinium, when all my other plants have died, this one continues to bloom faithfully every single year even when being ignored...
#2: French braids! She looked SO cute
#3: being blessed to celebrate my beautiful niece
#4: Perfect little curls, on my sweet curly girly
#5: Being related to royalty
#6: Storm clouds building in the sky (OH HOW exciting)
#7: Enough rain dropped by said clouds to make puddles enough for stomping in...
#8: Boys, doing BOY things
#9: The beyond PURE joy and delight experienced by boys walking on a bridge above the freeway in the city for the first time... "THE CARS are going right under my TOES"
#10: My second son, my miracle baby who is about to turn 9 years old & a start on his 9 year portraits











3 comments:
Neat idea! I loved getting to see a "peak" into your day. :D
What a great list. I just love Evies hair in braids. So cute!
Absolutely amazing photos! The bee cake is adorable. You are blessed with such a beautiful family. Thanks so much for sharing your Tuesday Ten - I greatly appreciate it. Hope you are having a wonderful week. ~ Stephanie Lynn
Post a Comment